If you are interested in web design jobs in Doha Qatar, send us your CV, and we'll contact you should an opportunity arise.
We are a leading web design and development firm based in Doha Qatar Since 2001, we have been solving people’s problems with an array of digital solutions, ranging from web design and development, to email marketing and search engine optimisation. We have an experienced team of designers, developers, project managers and marketing staff working on an impressive client portfolio. Our growing reputation is based upon quality work, combined with exceptional customer service.
We currently have the following vacancies and send your recent resume with portfolio to email@example.com
WordPress PHP Developer [Contract]
We are looking for a WordPress PHP Developer for a long-term extendable contract job for our direct Client in Doha to work with their IT team of in house web developers. This is on-site contract job (40 hours/week).
The immediate focus of this position would be on the redesign of the Client's corporate website.
Essential Duties & Requirements:
• Custom shortcodes, custom plugins and custom theme development on WordPress
• Code and implement responsive WordPress templates from provided layouts through HTML/CSS to a custom theme
• Other projects as assigned
• 5 years of web application development experience
• Advanced knowledge of using current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, JS frameworks, PHP/MySQL) to create web standards complaint sites
• 3 or more years developing sites in WordPress, theming, and creating custom plug-ins
• 3 or more years writing PHP including back-end development
• Online portfolio MUST SHOW the websites that you have developed
Web Content Writer - Remote or In-House!
The website content writer will be responsible for researching, writing, fact checking, editing and proofreading all written digital content for the company’s web-
based platforms. The website content writer will also work closely with Orange Qatar Creative team and staff to develop, maintain, and project.The ideal candidate must be highly motivated with a passion for writing and authoring content for a variety of audiences and media channels.
Essential Duties & Requirements:
• Excellent writing, grammar, editing, and written communications skills
• Strong research and product presentation skills
• Ability to create riveting content targeted to a broad spectrum of audiences
• Creative ability to produce e-books, digital guides, PowerPoint presentations Web and Social Media content
• Ability to convert complex materials into simple, easy-to-understand value propositions
• Ability to quickly learn and write about varying subject matters accurately
• Above average aptitude for multitasking and a proven ability to operate under pressure and very short deadlines
As a PHP / Joomla Developer, you will be a part of the Product Services team. The Product Services team has full responsibility for our online presence and that is a very big deal.
As a PHP / Joomla Developer you will be expected to be passionate about developing and have experience in the following areas:
PHP 5.6+ (Must have)
Joomla 3.4+ (Must have)
Frameworks for PHP such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, or Symfony
Knowledge of SEO & web page performance techniques
HTML5, CSS3, Web services/RESTful API's (Strongly Desired)
In your role you will:
Optimize content-managed web pages to maximize SEO results
Help migrate and enhance HTML-based web pages into Joomla
Provide production support for PHP / Joomla pages
|UI/UX Designer and frontent developer
You must use your knowledge of current online graphic design software to produce visual materials for promotions, advertisements, and informative/instructional materials through a variety of media outlets.
The essential functions of this role include but are not limited to:
Email design, logo design, Print design, Web design, including landing pages, web site and digital display ads
· At least 3 years experience using all of the Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
· Creative with minimal direction
· Flexible and able to quickly switch between projects
· Deadline-oriented with prioritization excellence
· Effectively communicates concepts with team members